Don't forget this blog is also available to view on your phone so you can read this anywhere you are and you can now also share any pages and posts that you like on Twitter or Facebook.

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Heir Vote Winner

The votes are in and the winner is ....

Alice Barlow


I have an exciting storyline planned for Alice that I have wanted to do for ages, so as soon as i get my sims3 store cc sorted out I can work on it. Cos for some reason not all the premium content works well together.

2 comments:

  1. Minty please write more I want to see whats happening with Alice!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello simsam, it is always nice to see a new reader :-)

      I am away at the moment but I left in the middle if writing the next chapter. I haven't really figured out what type of theme to use, I know I want to do a darker storyline, but trying to figure out what type of theme, I know I want to tie it in with magic somehow but not sure if I am going to make Alice a witch or other magical creature or I might get ride of the magical influence all together. I am back home tomorrow so will finish off the chapter then.

      Delete