Don't forget this blog is also available to view on your phone so you can read this anywhere you are and you can now also share any pages and posts that you like on Twitter or Facebook.

Sunday, 17 July 2011

Chapter 2: Smile you're a Vampire

I woke up the next day to find that the mail woman had put some letters in my post box, they were all bills, but fortunately I only had to pay §28 so I didn’t have to spend that much. I saw that the latest newspaper had been delivered also, so I picked it up and had a quick skim through, to find the hotspot for tonight, I laughed when I saw the hotspot was 'Waylon’s Haunt', the same bar I went to last night. I saw an advert at top of the page with a coupon for a writing class. Success! I thought I’ll need this to count as experience when I try for the journalist job. I called for a taxi and left to get a lesson.
I arrived with just ten minutes before the lesson started and had enough time to put my name on the register and pay for the lesson. When I finished the lesson, the teacher said I was a really good writer and should start writing stories.
"Now all I need is to buy something to write with and I’ll be on my way" I thought to myself.
As it was about 2.30pm I decided to head over to 'Waylon’s Haunt', I hailed a taxi and headed for the bar, the newspaper was right this was a hotspot there were so many cars going there this place will be full tonight!
As I went in I noticed a guy smiling at me so I went over and introduced myself, it was about time I introduced myself to some over people, the city is a big place I’m sure I’ll need a friend to help me. We really hit it off and I found out his name was Mick Situp and he was a really funny guy. While we was talking I noticed this other guy with big muscles watching me, I felt strangely attracted to the muscled guy and left Mick in middle of the conversation to introduce myself. Mick was a bit upset I had left him and walked of sulking.
I introduced myself to the muscled man who was called William, I couldn’t keep my eyes of him it was like I was bewitched and had a spell on me pulling me closer to him. My head could only focus on him and the world melted away around me, I looked into his eyes and they glowed brightly hypnotising me with their glare. I pulled him close and danced with him.
It wasn’t long before I felt the urge to kiss him, I needed to, I had to, I felt as if if I didn’t I’d die, so I leaned forward and kissed him. I wanted more, I needed more. I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the bathrooms. I kissed him again this time with more passion.
“Bite Me” I whispered into his ear.
He smiled and said “Tell me you want me to bite you, beg for it.”
I stepped backwards and pointed at my wrist.
“Bite Me, here, I want you to bite me here” I pleaded.
His eyes were like magnets I couldn’t look away, but then I saw him out the corner of my eye, Mick was sitting at the bar alone. I looked back at William who had grown two sharp teeth in his mouth, then I realised he was a vampire and was using his powers to control my mind, using all my will power I pushed him from my mind.
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? HOW DARE YOU THINK I’D DO THIS!” I yelled at him, he was taken back.
“Your minds too strong, I can’t control it, but how?” He whimpered.
I pushed him away.
“Go away before I get really mad, and don’t try any tricks on me like this again” I told him.
He scampered away and didn’t look back. Regaining my posture I looked around for Mick.
He was sitting at the bar so I went over and sat next to him.
“Thanks, you saved my life” I said as I sat down.
He looked at me puzzled.
“Really? How?” he asked.
“Oh nothing to worry about now, but I’m glad I met you that other guy was a jerk” I replied.
Mick blushed a little and smiled, I stood up and got a napkin of the bar, wrote some digits on it and handed it to Mick.
“Here’s my number, call me anytime you want to meet up” I said, I don't know why but I knew I could trust him.
“Thanks” he replied looking at the number, still a bit confused at to what was going on.
I left the bar and headed home, the whole vampire thing had warned me out. So I wanted to get to bed as soon as. I decided to get the train near to my house as it would be quicker, and then got a taxi from the station.
When I got home the first thing I did was lock the door I didn’t want this William guy to come looking for me and if he did I didn’t want him to just walk into my house. Making sure it was locked tight I took the key and put it in my pocket.
I got changed and climbed into bed.
“What kind of eventful day will I have tomorrow?” I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment